TheAnswer9

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MHSCHEER please correct your mentally defficient friend. I don't think McEwen will win this year, and I'm far from stupid. About 17 in a row??? She must be one of McEwen's "special" students.... :D . In no way, shape, form, or fashion does McEwen have a better team. They just do well and win at the end of their close games with NCS. Try to involve a little less arrogancy with your 2nd post. Speaking of which....im closing in on 600.....

I'm just really looking forward to the game and Big48 i'm sorry for what my friend wrote. I think she's still i little ticked from everything that was said earlier in the year on other posts. As i already told Big48Eagle when we chat online i'm really looking forward to playing NCS again. i love those games both teams are really good and its always a close game. Our boys just dont need to get a big head like they did last year and lose this time. Sorry Big48 i know we're friends but i think McEwen will come out on top, but hey if not good luck NCS. Either way the better team will win Rather its MHS or NCS who knows might be someone else ya never know. I'll chat w/ ya lata Big48 maybe i'll see ya when we play yall!! Send the best of wishes to NCS and i'm praying for both teams.

Thanks MHScheer. Looking forward to the results of the district tourney panning out as well. Who knows who will end up in the finals, although I have a strong feeling these 2 teams just might.....NCS boys open up the tourney tomorrow night hosting White House Heritage. The Eagles will need a good game to have some confidence heading into McEwen Thursday and Friday night.

I agree with all your first round pics. I know McEwen has beat NCS so many times in a row but I dont see it happening again. Good luck NCS!