Greenbrier @ Lipscomb

hsfball

The Greenbrier Bobcats look for their first win against the Mustangs this year in the district opener. They played DL close in the first meeting and made a strong comeback in the second. 8AA is extremely talented and it would be no surprise if Greenbrier won. However, with Lipscomb playing at home they should win a close one. DL +5. Any thought?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to give the edge to DL with it being a home game as well as the tourney opener but the Cats are easily capable of getting the win. If the Cats can be on from outside and keep it close......maybe. If we give up the big run and fall behind, it'll be difficult to make a big comeback on the road. The most important thing is for the Cats to believe that they can win it.

well i play baseball and we are playin at twitty city which i dont think is too far away from dls school so im gonna be there but a little late the student section will be down but im bringing some fans with me so hopefully we can still be loud good luck to all the teams in 8aa and to Hsfball sorry bout those things that were said earlier in another thread my little brother got on here and started to run his mouth so when i saw what he had done i deleted all the posts sorry again. but about the game i do believe it will be another great one and could be like a championship game in the first round but i think my boys from gbt will pull this one out by 1 (hopefully) we will see in less than 24 hours again good luck to both teams.

GO BOBCATS!