DI./DII arguments?

DaBEARS2

Everybody is saying...AH d-one this and DII that...well how about this...i think that if everybody would say something...i think there should be an exhibition match...to see who the real champions are. LIke the winners from dI and the winners from dII should have a square off and find out who the real champion in the state is...my predictions. 103-d1

112-d2

119-d1

125-d1

130-d1

135-d1

140-d2

145-d1

152-d2

160-d1!!!

171-d1

189-d2

215-d1

HW-d1

I think that Cordell is the favorite, but little Willie could definitely give him a match. Cordell scraped by Fuller and Usary. It would be closer than most might think. By the way, Coach Masters at Kenwood already tried to put together such a tournament, but it did not happen (I'm guessing for reasons relating to TSSAA or something official like that).

Shotred52,

I hate to quibble and point out the obvious, but it's hard for someone to take your obvious wrestling knowlege too seriously when you refer to the 2nd "round". Unless they were boxing, I'm quite sure that a person of your complete knowledge of our sport knows that it's actually the 1st, 2nd and 3rd periods.

Just here to help. Please continue educating us.