NICEST FIELD IN CHATTANOOGA

TheYJacket

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's settle this... Ridgeland vs. Farragut. I've played on both, Ridgeland this summer and Farragut last spring. First the facilities. Ridgeland has the indoor batting cages. But I would have to say Farragut's indoor/outdoor cages are far better than Ridgeland's. Stands would have to go to Ridgeland. As for the field I would have to give the edge to Farragut. Both have amazing infields but Farragut's is a little smoother. Also the outfield goes to Farragut. Well cut grass and hardly a bump. EDGE: Farragut

Guesswho? When dont you dissagree with me? Please tell me you didn't just put Ooltewah and Lookout Valley down! I have friends that play at Ooltewah and Lookout Valley, and they tell me all the time how pathetic their field are (plus I practice on them during fall/summer ball, and they are horrible). Like I said- Baylor doesn't have the "greatest" field in all of chattanooga, but they sure do have a better one then some of the ones you mentioned. I thought you said you always stayed unbiased on coacht... we all know your a graduate of Ooltewah High School, but yet you still make the school look alot better then it really should. Whoa my blood pressure just went up a notch- go figure

You are crazy to talk about Lookout Valley like that. Quit playin we all know you don't have any friends, and Lookout Valley's field isn't pathetic. You must sit the bench the entire game when you come and play here.

Guesswho, I never said Ooltewah had the nicest field in Chattanooga. I listed about 5 or 6 fields and they were at the end. There are several around here that are better. Ok, and I have absolutely no friends or anything at Lookout Valley, so you can't say I'm biased. Coach Dinger has done a great job with his facility. It's definately in the top 5 in the area. Of course it's been 4 years or so since I played on it.

I really like Soddy's field but it can be really windy up there. I don't think they have the best though. Lookout Valley is very nice but kinda short. Chatt Central is kinda in need of some work. Red Bank is nice. But i agree about Farrugat. I would have to say though the nicest facility in Chattanooga is.........um......................................BellSouth Park ....................HANDS DOWN!!! :huh:

OH, and Guesswho, you play on the 18's Cyclones? You better not have too much of a problem with me because we'll be seeing a lot of each other this summer. Good luck to you up at McMinn County this year. <_<

Grad im sorry we got out to a bad start. Friends? Im not going to play tournaments with the cyclones this summer because I want to work with my dad and earn some extra money for college. Coach Koontz said I could go to all the practices and attend a few games if I wanted to- guess we'll be seeing quite a bit of each other this summer. Goodluck to Ooltewah this year as well- they are honestly my second favorite team in the region besides good ol Mcminn County

I'VE NOT PLAYED AT CHATTANOOGA, BUT FARRUGUT IS A NICE FIELD. THE FIELD AT LORETTO IS BEAUTIFULL, SMOOTH AS SILK. IT IS GREAT TO PLAY ON , FELT LIKE I WAS IN THE BIG LEAGUE. IT IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST FIELDS YOU WILL EVER SEE. LORETTO HAS MY VOTE FOR THE BEST FIELD. THE NEW WALL IS AWESOME.