Misprint?

outsideview

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its always tough at Meigs County I guess because they pay the refs lots of money to call the game in their favor
You think that meigs gets homecooking. Your wrong. Whats wrong.....Jealous. I wouldnt be talking to much smack becuase all of the Lady Tigers are coming back next year. They didnt lose a single player. Notice you said GOING to the region. they diffenitly wont win it.

You know that Im right. Every team that plays Meigs at home has to play the players and the refs. Anyone will tell you that most of the calls are bull. I dont care if you dont agree ...Sorry,I am not jealous! Who cares about next year?? This is this year. Sequoyah is losing 2 players. Sequoyah might not win the region but atleast they got there!! Thats whats wrong with people...when something "surprising" happens they want to talk crap. Just face the fact and get over it!

when something "surprising" happens they want to talk crap
i wasnt talking "crap" you were the one who said meigs got the home cooking. sounds to me like you are a sore loser. Nobody else thinks we get that much home cooking. And when you played at meigs county Sequoyah got beat 70-43. i dont think 27 points is much home cooking. The refs cant shoot the ball for the girls. Edited by cwtiger5433

Im sorry but when they got beat by "27" was the coach not the players. They were playing bad and with 5 mins left in the game they were only down by 12 and the coach took the starters out. After they went out Meigs coach left their starters in and ran the score up on the JV. Obviously you dont know what you are taking about! They didnt have the worst game and we had the best. Its not their fault that their "D" was shutting them down. Why dont you just stop trying to make it look like Meigs is so much better than us. They havent proved it just once but twice!! Meigs is so cocky and they cant accept a loss and get over it. They wanna talk junk.

Meigs is so cocky and they cant accept a loss and get over it. They wanna talk junk.

I believe meigs can accept a loss! We dont ever have the refs on our side weather at home or away! ya you beat us so what! When you win state then come on here braggin like your something! But until then its only one win! Ya one more win than our girls but never the less just one win! The Lady Tigers didnt have a very good game but every team has days like that! They have skill and you better watch out for next year because they are ALL coming back and they wont be beat! Way to go lady Tigers!