How is Gordonsville?

softballchik_20

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so ready for the season to start........and this district is going to be a good one this year..........Gordonsville is most likely to have a really good season this year because they only lost two starters to graduation......however, the spots of catcher and first base are going to be hard to fill........they have some really good younger girls now and if they aren't a threat this year.........which I doubt........next year and the ones to come will be definate............GO TIGERETTES!!

Basketball season is over, and spring is in the air. Man, I LOVE SOFTBALL SEASON.

The Gordonsville girls made huge strides as a team last year and should be better this year. As soon as Rachel, Jessie, and Britt get their minds right for softball this team should be something to watch. Lots of speed at the top, power at the middle, and good prospects at the end of the lineup.

Setter, I promise you the catcher situation will be fine.

Gordonsville .... well they are not going to be that good. They need pitching, pitching is the most important thing in softball, and go ol' Carthage has the pitching on their side of the river! Who are the young players? I thought the main young players you were going after said Nah, I want to head to SCHS! I think you guys will have a good infeild, and 1-6 good batting line-up but 7,8,& 9 or going to not be so hot! I hope you girls have a great year and I hope you do win the district, bring as many titles to "Smith Co." as you can! GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!