WILL GARDNER CONTROL REFS IN TOURNAMENT?

MagicMcGrady

Still wondering how Gardner was allowed to run in the middle of the court without technical during the Milan Lexington tournament game.

What type of refs will be at the Region Tournament? Seasoned or Rookies?

I am sure he is going to act the fool and try his intimidation act on the refs. Do you believe that the refs will allow him to put on circus show and control the game?

Still wondering how Gardner was allowed to run in the middle of the court without technical during the Milan Lexington tournament game.

What type of refs will be at the Region Tournament? Seasoned or Rookies?

I am sure he is going to act the fool and try his intimidation act on the refs. Do you believe that the refs will allow him to put on circus show and control the game?

its pathetic how ur still upset over one call. get over it. i'm sure there have been calls like that in other games but no one is worked up over those. i didn't see it so i don't know but u need to get over it.

jhones - are you a lex fan?

one call i agree with you. but this guy is whole game badgering bully if he doesn't get his way. sounds like the refs coming in will demand control right off the bat based on sls comments and that is really good for both sides. the game is between the teams, not the teams and a coach. there are going to be bad calls and HE NEEDS to understand that and get over it. he can act the fool in his district games, but in tournament games there should be absolute control by the refs. watching gardner he plays both the refs and the crowd. this CC - LEX game will probably be a close one and it wouldn't be fair if he bullied a call his way because he doesn't mind being the clown. it is not so bad if he waits to talk to them on the sideline if he has objections, but the whole show he brings is obvious to everyone. this may be heroic to some of his fans, but actually it boils down to sportsmanship