Which team is going to win Region 2AA?

TheAnswer9

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Alcoa won in overtime, and the students ended up having a lot to do with it. In fact, you could say that they really were the 6th man tonight, because they got 2 points tonight by getting into Albert Harris's head, and he made a mental error and came back into the game after he came out to spite the Marsh Pit. Both teams played a great game, and we can't wait till tomorrow nights C'ship. Don't worry either, the Marsh Pit will be there

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a game.... I just about wet my pants, it was such a great game. Alcao came out red hot, but we soon let AE catch up to us. It was back and forth the whole game, which was finally decided in overtime. A good defense game with alot of fouls. And as my good buddy TnVols23 said the students did play a pretty big part in the game, especially in overtime we just about tore the bleachers down. Anyway looking forward to see Fulton/ Seymour tomorrow night, should be a good one.

i hope Alcoa brings just as many students as they did last night. then was a great number and noise to hear. that was a pretty big student section for a game so far away. but we'll all find out how really good they are tonight at the championship, should be another great game with another great student section..from no one else but Alcoa!!