Lenoir City beats Loudon for 3rd in 4AA

LCPanther99

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, baroque. I agree with you, given how badly LC's regular season went (last time I looked, they were in the low 90's in power ranking), and what with being seeded 6th, LC's tournament success was quite an accomplishment. And beating county rival Loudon for the first time in, what, 3 years? That just makes it sweeter.

Wow guys lets be so proud of getting 3rd , all that does is get you butt kicked by Fulton again instead of Alcoa. By the way last time I checked that was you first victory in the last nine games against Loudon. Thats not a very good winning percentage is it. So let's see now, the total for the year would be...FOOTBALL, BOYS BASKETBALL, AND GIRLS BASKETBALL...Loudon 5 WINS, L.C 2 ! And just think, BASEBALL IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER! And we all know your receint success in that game. If we played WATER POLO,I'm sure you'd be looking at another loss !

LHS 35

LCHS 10

WE BROUGHT THE BANNER HOME!

Skin71, you seem to forget that we did get 3rd in the district and you got 4th. You also seem to have forgotten that we won it when it mattered. Yes you did sweep us during the year but when it came down to it, when it actually mattered, you guys, well, "choked". You are also forgetting all the many other sports we compete in, for instance tennis where we won region and not a single one of your players made it out of our district, or how about soccer where if Im not mistaken we have never lost to you... you seem to have a complex over football and the banner, yeah you beat us get over it, its been 4 months now. I mean we won it twice in a row and one of those was on your field and we let it go... so it can happen.... and you might want to start swimming lessons for that water polo game. Im glad to see you guys got that paint off, two words for you "body paint".

Redskin 71,

Your lack of intelligence really baffles me, well, actually it doesn't, after all, you obviously attend the FINE ACADEMIC INSTITUTION that is Loudon HIGH SCHOOL. Putting that aside, your comments are absolutely obsured. First of all, the recent(notice the correct spelling) success in baseball is not to good? All LC did last year was win the DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP, not that big of a deal huh? (By the way, LC ended Loudon's season.) Maybe you should rethink that one but don’t strain your brain. Second, if 3rd place is so bad, you guys should have worked harder in practice or something becuase yep, you guessed it, you finished 4th. (For Loudon folks that comes AFTER 3rd.) As for earlier in the year, you stand correct by saying that you defeated us twice. It's to bad the objective of the regular season is to prepare yourself for Districts to be the best team you can be. You may have started out stronger but LC soon settled the fact of who had the better team by years end.

Thirdly, if you want to talk about girls basketball, their is a forum on COACHT specifically for that, so tell someone who cares and quit wasting other people’s time writing about your girls team when they obviously must be interested in Boy’s basketball.

Last, is it still football season? Didn’t think so, please quit talking about something that took place over 3 months ago. BUT, If you wanna live in the past, I believe the banner has been at LC 3 of the past 4 years. It seems hard for me to believe that Loudon can be considered its home. Anyways, if I knew no better, I would think you all were national champs the way you act and carry on. Are you gonna schedule the world champion PATRIOTS next year to see who’s better? On Second thought, I guess there’s nothing else to do unless you wanna CRUIZE to SONIC.