TROUSDALE DOWNS GORDONSVILLE

Govolss

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale is the hottest team in the district right now... they have come on strong right when it counts. If you would have told me midseason that they would rattle off 3 wins against Friendship, Westmoreland, and G'Ville in 8 days then I would have laughed. But that is what makes basketball so great, and that is what has made this district so great. Regions should be unbelievable....

Way to go Jackets! You really played hard. Back-to-Back District Champions!! You guys have really pulled it together this year and we are soo proud of all of you. Congratulations to Corey Pryor and Daniel Kemp for making the All District Team and Congrats to Jesse Sullins for being the tournament MVP way to go guys. This was the 1st time I've had the chance to see GDV play this year and I can see why they are ranked #1. They are a great team. Good Luck to both teams in the regions.

Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2004 District 8 Tournament Champions!!

Congrats to Trousdale, but the Tigers have no reason to be sad. One loss is all it is, and the Tigers will be okay. Remember that we all are very, very proud of you, and regroup for next week. I love you all; Kyle, Jon, Boo, Jake, Groomy, Jeremy, Jonathan, and the sophomores and freshmen that I don't know as well.