York

jill24

I wanted to say something about the York girls. I would've said it on the other post, but when I finally got back on CoachT, I found out that it was locked. Guess I should've tried to read it all earlier. I just wanted to comment on the jv games. We didn't have any jv games because we only have five freshmen, and pretty much the rest of our team played in the varsity games. It wasn't that Coach wasn't looking out for their future or anything. We just couldn't. Also, about the comment about Amanda Tate, the blonde sophomore who can't throw it in the ocean, can't dribble, or anything, I disagree with you. She can shoot very well if she just will. No one will guard her until she starts shooting more, and she should. She just needs to keep working on her dribbling and calm down, and she will be a massive help to the team next year, as well as Brandi. Sorry, but I just had to say this 'cause I couldn't say it on the other post.

I don't think anyone was downing York girls. I think they were really wishing them well. I am a strong believer in jv games as being the future of your team. If he couldn't do it then he should have talked to someone who was willing to do it. You have to admit it kinda looks bad when you don't even want your own daughter to have high school experience. You said there were only 5 freshmen were there not other sophomores who could've played jv? I know you respect your coach as you well should have but these people are just looking out for the girls team to do as well as possible. This is only my opinion and I only wish the best for all the girls in 7AA.

Well, our sophomores were the Rosses, Amanda Tate, Brandi, and Samantha Potter. Samantha got hurt and was out. Sarah Pierce got hurt, so Amanda Tate had to take her place. Brandi and the Rosses both played a lot in every game. We had no juniors, so that's basically everyone. I'm not saying that Coach couldn't do it. We just didn't quite have the people to do it, I don't think. I'm glad you support our girls. I hope they do great next year, and I wanna come watch them if I can at all. I'm gonna miss them all. The only thing I was upset about is what that one person was saying about Tate. The freshmen got what experience they could in some varsity games. I know it's not the same, but you do what you can. :)

Hey gon2thenet, before you get on here and start bad mouthing everyone. You need to get all the information, or your flying blind into a bunch of people telling you how it really was. jill24 was right. There was

4 Seniors, 0 Juniors, 5 sophomores(until the Ross girls quit), and 5 Freshman.

All the Seniors and Sophomores played and that puts you playing a jv game with 5 players. Yeah, that's fair, 5 on at least 12, I can see it now, Let's kill and burn out the jv so they quit before they get any varsity. That's what all coaches want to do. Why don't you just

Get The Facts.