MLK V Portland

b-ball mania

rahobk: what are you talking about johnny lee wouldn't have been as cold as he was if it werent for brewers injury? that makes no sense considering lee had 17 in the first half vs. brewer's 11. brewer got hurt in the third quarter. brewer tried to check lee for alittle while and he didnt strip him like he does most. brewer won the points battle last night with 34, but lee clearly won the battle. mlk's leader and captain went for 26 pts, 11 assists, and 5 rebounds.

b55biz - What are YOU talking about? B) If you read rahobk's post correctly, you would known that he was saying Johnny Lee should have gotten MVP all by himself instead of co-MVP with Brewer. Brewer is the one that was cold the other night. He never said Lee was cold, as a matter of fact Lee was pretty hot from where I was sitting! Please read his post again and try to get it right next time.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Doc should get an Oscar award for some of the things that he does.

I agree with you on this Rahobk. Is this guy for real? Friday night was my first time to see this "Doc" in action and I must say he really does put on a show. I heard he is also a preacher. Does anyone know this for sure? Just wondering. I've never seen a coach have his players sit in the middle of the court on the floor between quarters. B) Strange!!! B)

Not only did doc put on a show by ranting up and down the sideline but at one point he acually got the officials to reverse a call by arguing for about 10 minutes w/ them. I have never in my life seen anything like that. The officials were obviosly not very good when all a coach has to do is yell at them for a few minutes to get them to change a foul call.

I agree with you on this Rahobk. Is this guy for real? Friday night was my first time to see this "Doc" in action and I must say he really does put on a show. I heard he is also a preacher. Does anyone know this for sure? Just wondering. I've never seen a coach have his players sit in the middle of the court on the floor between quarters. ;) Strange!!! :unsure:

Sitting in the floor is just one of his little antics, but it happens to be the more noticeable one. Even if they aren't sitting in the floor they are nowhere near the bench; always in the middle of the court. Holding the ball for long periods of time is another thing he does(he does it all the time but the HF game on Thurs. was the longest--about a total of 7 min. in the 3rd quarter and it didn't work b/c they didn't score and HF did). He also throws hissy-fits for a bad call and when his players do something wrong. He about came undressed at the game Portland game the other night. I think there were at least 2 times the other night when he got the refs to overturn the call.

The bad part is he does it all for attention and if him or any of his 5 million assistant coaches reads coacht then he is getting exactly what he wants--ATTENTION.

And drika, I'm not saying I agree with hsfball but I think you know who he thinks Portland's drama king is.