Riverdale and Shelbyville

snakeinthegrass

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im picking Riverdale by 8 in this game. Riverdale has uncharacteristically lost two straight games and I think they will turn things around on the road with their season on the line. I know they would also love a rematch with Lebanon in the 2nd round. Blackman has beat Shelbyville both times they played this year and Riverdale has beat Blackman both times this year, but then again Blackman just beat the two teams Riverdale lost to (Oakland and Lebanon). Lyons will break out of his slump and lead the Warriors to victory.

Shelbyville GOLDEN EAGLES will win at home!!! Wonder if Michael will help Brandon since he is out of the region tournament. Will the Michael School of Counting be involved in this game???

Showtime7, What exactly does your comment mean. I'm assuming when you talk about Michael and Brandon you are referring to Coach Michael Burt (girls) and Coach Brandon Burks (boys). So what are you talking about the Michael School of Counting, what in the heck does that mean?

Yes, I really do think the Lebanon Blue Devils will win this game. There post presence will be what wins them the game. Andrew Donald and Arkee Grooms are two very good post players. The Moore kid #30 brings great defensive intensity to the floor and Todd Cross can be lights out from behind the arc. Lebanon will win this game.

Oh let me share this quick tidbit of info about what happened the last time the Warriors lost back to back games. Ok Riverdale was playing in the Beech Christmas tournament. They beat Hickman Co. in the first round. Second Round they lost to Beech. Consolation they got drilled by Clarksville NE, the same team they had beat earlier in the season. Then their very next game was a tournament in Florida. They got back on the right track and won 3 games in the tournament to win the championship and reeled off 8 straight wins. The situation they are in now is almost identical. They won big in the first round over Warren Co. The lost in the second round to Lebanon. And in the Consolation they got drilled by Oakland, the same team they had beat earlier in the season. Now they are entering another tournament just like they did before. Hopefully history will repeat itself and the Warriors can win the region championship and win another 8 or 9 games in a row.