CAK Vs. Rockwood

XtremeLoco

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The play where he jumped and grabbed the ball...he didn't call a timeout...and just jumped and tipped the ball back into play. Imwhich a Rockwood guy got the ball, and would of had an easy lay-up but a timeout was givin to Rockwood. So I believe CAK got a little lucky at that time. The fact is the refs didn't call the game that good all game. But you are right, CAK had got the momentum with 2mins to go, but Rockwood didn't let them keep it for long and now Rockwood is in the 2nd round.

wow i just got to read the last two pages and there seems to be alot of tension. first of all i would like to give credit to Rockwood, they are a good team that played a great game and deserved to win. second i would like to say that most teams i have played against have shown alot of class in which cases i try to show the same back. the incident with the neuse was at Midway it was before the game and two Midway players stood down the hall from the CAK locker room spinning them around. i really hate that CAK has seemed to have been so unsportsmanlike this year, i dont know if it was more the team or the fans but im guessing it was the fans. good luck to Cosby and Rockwood the rest of your seasons. and ill see you all next year.

You and volleyeagle know me, i tried to drop hints without saying who i am. I dont know if you want to know who i am because you are just curious

We're just curious. And Jordan wants to know also. Almost everybody who posts here from Cosby knows each other and we discuss the boards at the games.

I should be near the WLIK sign if you want to wave Thursday night.

I don't think there was a bad call. The first time, Pryor jumped over halfcourt and called timeout when he had the ball in mid air. You're allowed to call a timeout in midair no matter where you are going to land. I think the rule needs to be changed on that, but the refs call was correct.

There was no second over and back. Reed saved the ball and Davis picked it up and Coach K called timeout to avoid a possible five second call. If he hadn't called timeout, Pryor was open for a lay-up when Davis hit him, so the second timeout actually helped CAK because it cost Rockwood 2 points.

I don't think there was a bad call. The first time, Pryor jumped over halfcourt and called timeout when he had the ball in mid air. You're allowed to call a timeout in midair no matter where you are going to land. I think the rule needs to be changed on that, but the refs call was correct.

There was no second over and back. Reed saved the ball and Davis picked it up and Coach K called timeout to avoid a possible five second call. If he hadn't called timeout, Pryor was open for a lay-up when Davis hit him, so the second timeout actually helped CAK because it cost Rockwood 2 points.

Thank you goose...thats what I was trying to say, but I was having a bit of trouble. I was about to celebrate a easy lay-up but Coach K called a TO and instead of Pryor getting an easy lay-up we got nothing at the time. But that was one of the craziest things I had ever seen, Reed saving, Daving saving it, Davis almost loseing it. I was talking a old player, he said thats exectly how Coach K planned it. Well maybe not :lol: