best jv players

sivart

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

note the sarcasm...

There was no sarcasim intended, I was simply asking, if he is so good why is he not playing Varsity. Is he a freshman or sophmore and the coach only allows them on JV. Is he on a very very good school program and there are better players in front of him and he is just waiting his turn. I dont know that is why I was asking :ph34r:

Irish17 Posted on Feb 29 2004 - 09:42 PM

Jack Sullivan for Knoxville Catholic is by far the best JV player in TN state history. He is incredible. Quick with the ball, and has a real nack for scoring. If his chrome vapors do not blind you, his speed will

If the kid has blinding speed and a real nack for scoring, why isnt he playing varsity?????

Jack cannot play varsity this year due to some eligibility rules because he just transfered this year to Knoxville Catholic from Toronto, Canada. Unfortunately, he is a senior so will not have a chance to shine at the varsity level. I'm sure he has a great college career ahead of him when he moves back to Canada next year. He supposedly has an offer from Toronto State University and several offers from the Major Canadian Futbol League. If you play against the Knoxville Catholic JV squad, watch out for this kid. He's a tough one. The chrome vapors give him away.