WHAT IN THE WORLD IS ELIZABETHTON DOING?

Scoutman

It was their 1st scrimage. Maybe Hardin was just trying to figure out what to do. Elizabethton has a lot of good players and a lot of them are underclassmen. They need a real good coach to push them if they want to really go somewhere this year. I know Edgar, Smith, Nave, and Oliver were on the 8th grade team at ta dugger last year who won the championship and who also went undefeated with Farthing as head coach. Maybe things will get better as the season moves on.

Give Coach Ken Hardin a chance! He is a great guy who seems to have a very good relationship with his players. He is working hard to bring them together as a unit.

I also believe he knows his stuff about the sport.

He has a very capable assistant in Amy Richardson; who has a great relationship with the kids. Amy and Ken seem to get along well and are on the same page.

Some one said earlier that they need a great coach to lead them. that is true but what most good teams need is a good coach to let them play. There are only a small hand full of truely great coaches. Lombardi, Wooden, Gable to name 3 there are a few more but not many. Now great players make coaches look smart.

Elizabethton has talent but they need to produce, I believe Coach Hardin & Coach Richardson are both smart enough to let them do that. But give them a chance.

They are good people who work hard!!!

Hardin is a good man and has a lot of talent to work with. He is a man full of character. His team has a bunch of talent that is "young" which he should like. Now he has a chance to mold a team over the next couple of years and put his signature on it. The challenge is in front of him and I am sure he will attack as best he can. He needs to make his decisions on what he sees in his practices, which I am sure will be the case. I don't think anyone will tell him what to do.

I think some posts by certain people are so ridiculous they should be ignored. If you reply to them, it just adds to their adrenalin of stupidity which has already overtaken their brain. So if you see any posts on this thread that seem really way out in left field, just ignore. Said person can't have fun if you don't reply to them.