Coach seeking a Position

coachmax

Hello,

I am searching for a Position this coming school year. I have over 10 years of teaching experience from K - 12th grades. My main experience has been in Social Studies and Physical Education. I am certified in the state of Tennessee in Physical Education, History, Science and Biology.

As for coaching, I have coached numerous sports and teams. I have experience in coaching Basketball, Volleyball, Softball, Soccer, Track, Tennis, Football, and Golf. I am seeking a position that allows me to coach any of the above and hopefully 3 of them. I have a wealth of experience in many of the above mentioned sports. My experience is through schools, recreation leagues and church recreation programs.

I have a resume, excellent credentials and great references.

You can reach me at SPCoach14@aol.com or at 615-599-2797.

I hope to hear from you and God bless,

Coach Max

Edited by coachmax

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello,

I am searching for a Position this coming school year. I have over 10 years of teaching experience from K - 12th grades. My main experience has been in Social Studies and Physical Education. I am certified in the state of Tennessee in Physical Education, History, Science and Biology.

As for coaching, I have coached numerous sports and teams. I have experience in coaching Basketball, Volleyball, Softball, Soccer, Track, Tennis, Football, and Golf. I am seeking a position that allows me to coach any of the above and hopefully 3 of them. I have a wealth of experience in many of the above mentioned sports. My experience is through schools, recreation leagues and church recreation programs.

I have a resume, excellent credentials and great references.

You can reach me at SPCoach14@aol.com or at 615-599-2797.

I hope to hear from you and God bless,

Coach Max

Hey Max! Is NCLB going to be a problem with your certification?

I Hope you find something this year!

First Assembly Christian School Memphis is now accepting resumes for two coaching positions, Head Boys Basketball and Baseball Coach. These positions may be separate or combined for a qualified candidate. The teaching assignments have not been determined but the potential teaching positions include Health/PE, History, Math. Interested coaches should mail a cover letter and current resume to:

Wendell Meadows, Superintendent

FACS

8650 Walnut Grove

Cordova TN 38018

or fax (901) 324-3558