WILL CA WIN 10 GAMES?

summertown-rules

You have no idea what you are talking about. How may players at this time does CA or MP have playing at the college level or prof. level. Just look at the kids from Central which is not one of the best 3A schools in the state. You said you played against CA and MP, did you play against the Franklin teams or the good Nashville teams. Championship teams have players that go to the next level. As for as I know CA and MP have none of these.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt. Pleasant, Ca, and Central all have quality baseball programs. Central should be stronger based on enrollement alone. Central's numbers are probably 3-4 times the size of Mt. Pleasant and CA. Mt. Pleasant and Ca's numbers combined would be a large AA school. Central is AAA. Ca has the only TSSAA state titles. Mt. Pleasant has been state runner up in TSSAA twice. I think the last Central team to make state was the team that Boo Ring and Scott Speer played on back in late 80's. Nevertheless Maury County has some very good high school baseball.

watchdogplayer,

The whole point of having A<AA<AAA is so schools can be divided according to the number of students they have. Bigger schools have more of a variety of the nine players they can put on the field. My guess is that hayes, even tho Spring Hill is bigger, doesn't have as good as talent as he had when he was at CA.

hayes has enought talent at sh right now to make a run at 1a title, but not enought for 3a. like i said earlier how many players does ca or mp have playing at the next level. summertown has 2 that i know of. another point is that i like ca and mp, but they play 1a bb. just rememeber that when you start talking about how good they are.

hey watchdog, do us all a favor and quit running 1A players in the ground. They work as hard as any one at any level. There are many talented players at every level, its very unfotrunate that 1A players dont get the hype that 2 and 3A players get. Just look at the SIGNEES pages provided by CoachT. Almost 85 percent of those kids are from large enrollment schools. 12A is by no means weak. Dont call our kids weak just because we dont live in the city suburbs. :lol: Our schools are small thats why we are 1A. We arent supposed to be able to play with BGA, MBA, Gallatin, and any other large schools. Although Lawrence County only beat weak little old Collinwood by 1 run, and Collinwood beat Loretto by 2 :lol: . But I guess in your book that would make L.C. and Loretto very weak too :justwrestle: . Get real. :lol:

All-Time CA Team

Head Coach- Lee Hayes

Assist. Coach- John Kodatt

Rotation

#1- Richie Estep

#2- Keith Norman

#3- Clint Holloway

#4- Josh Kempfer

#5- Jon Roberts

Line-UP

Tyler Boshers- DH

Kelly Bratton- SS