NCS boys better get ready for CPA

Guest doubledouble101

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Divepix...this is jarrett anderson

i never read this stuff on here because i figured that this is all it would be...just a buncha of nobodys that sit on here and talk bad about everyone else...

i put my forearm in House's chest cuz he was talking. i talk too and i know that, but winning or losing by 20 no one is going to be talkin to me and me not let them know that thats not going to happen

and as my dad goes...i dont need any excuses for the way i act. my basketabll career is over (i know this because im 6 feet tall and 200 lbs) so all you can get some sleep at night and forget about my "bad attitude" and how much of a "punk" i am. also for all you that acts like coaching has something to do with the game...your idiots

CPA was better than us last night. Sikes and House are one of the best 1/2 punches around. I gave up 28 @ CPA guarding House. We let #52 try and it didnt work out. I dont think House scored one time the rest of the game when i was on him. Anyways, there is really no reason for you to talk bad about my dad. If you want to argue with me about it call me or something. You dont gotta put it on CoachT so the whole world thinks my dad reflects my attitude. I have nothing against CPA and i hope ya'll go all the way and if ya'll win tonight then ill be there rooting for ya'll monday in the sub-state. It was a good game and ya'll dominated us all night long. As for the McEwen Fans...That is MYYYY house forever. None of ya'll will ever forget i threw it to Cam to beat you on your court!!

Jarett, Do you realize that all you did the WHOLE game against McEwen was pass it to Cam to win the game! I was there and all i could see you doing was panting like a freakin dog b/c you were so out of breathe and so out of shape! You didnt do anything for your team so before you go bragging about what you did for the team and winning one game out of six, thank your teamates and coach b/c withouth them you are NOTHING! I dont understand how you can say this is "YOUR" house when yall beat us only ONE!!!!! time "your" whole career! Good luck to everyone on the NCS team who will be back next year! I will be graduated but i will most definitely be at the McEwen vs. NCS games! Next year we'll see whose house it is!

Your on here talking trash because you threw a pass?! A PASS!? We're talkin about a pass???? I did a lot of passing in my career, and we won a lot of games. I didn't realize I now own all of these gyms because I threw a helpful pass to a teammate. Geeze, I own just about every gym in Nashville, inlcuding NCS. Anderson, your grandfather is a great coach and a class act. I dont know your father, but your are a poor sport, a loser and a punk. You need to grow up.

i threw the winning pass and was the leading scorer. get over yourself. call me a punk and classless and all that. The fact of the matter is basketball is over for me and for you(if you are athletic enough to play) so get over it. sorry i was out of breath. i missed 20 games of the regular season. its to bad i did or we woulda probably beat you all 3 times this year. better luck next time you host the district championship.

and as for the comment about im nothing without my team....way to go. that is why its a team. it takes 5 to play the game, BUUUTT you are from Mcewen so it may be to hard for ya. hope ya have fun hangin out at sonic tonight

Edited by NCSeagle

Great to see Jarrett in action off the court now. It's ok buddy, jealousy is infectious. It just so happens it has grown to epedimic proportions on coacht. For the McEwen people, they're sad you came back from injury in enough time to win the district championship with your team on their court. They may not have signed it over, but Jarrett now is the proud owner of Anderson Fieldhouse, located on Melrose Street in McEwen.

Great to see Jarrett in action off the court now. It's ok buddy, jealousy is infectious. It just so happens it has grown to epedimic proportions on coacht. For the McEwen people, they're sad you came back from injury in enough time to win the district championship with your team on their court. They may not have signed it over, but Jarrett now is the proud owner of Anderson Fieldhouse, located on Melrose Street in McEwen.

:D:angry::(:(:rolleyes:

They may not have signed it over, but Jarrett now is the proud owner of Anderson Fieldhouse, located on Melrose Street in McEwen.

Sure Ok...And in that case Puckett(who did the same thing the 1st meeting of these two great rivalries), no it began before then, McEwen has their 2nd home court at NCS because they havent lost there in a LOOONNGG time.

ha ha ha, Big48Eagle's comments about Anderson Fieldhouse were out of line, but you guys are ridiculous. Everybody from McEwen gets on here and acts like they want to fix everything between NCS and McEwen, but then everybody not from NCS cheered against them in the district and region tournaments. #33 Bubba cussed out some guy from NCS because he smiled at him. ha ha, what a joke. I understand their frustration but why do they have to take it out on NCS? Do the McEwen players get on Coacht all the time or something? Bubba where are you?? NCS had a better season than McEwen and they proved that they were the better team, there is no use arguing.