NCS boys better get ready for CPA

Guest doubledouble101

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I bet that is EXACTLY it. OK everyone, NCS will never make it very far because of what some students and fans say on coacht. Although they play, the players do not decide how far they go, yet the fans that argue do. Give me a break. Our district may not be very good, but i was making a comment to fan from our district about our district. If you were able to get all that, I hope that's ok with you. Just to clarify, NCS will NEVER go further than we do or can do, simply because of their fans on coacht bragging about a district championship. Thank you for clearing this up ginaboy.

realgoeagles....arent you from ezell???  didnt we end your season????

Twice in two years from what I've heard you say in previous posts about NCS vs Ezell

And who can controll what district your school plays in. The new school White House Heritage was placed in 10a which gave 10a 8 schools in it while 9a only has 6. If it was put in 9a then each district would have 7 schools, which to me would make sense. Also White House Heritage is closer to the 9a schools, except for Jo Byrns and east. But wait to see how dominant the 9a private district will be in AA

Edited by bballintheworld

Yes you did. But what do you have to show for it? Worst Ezell team in 20 years. Congratulations you must be proud. You were a number one seed. You barely beat the number four seed. Then you got run out of the gym by CPA. Absolutely run. Like I said. Congratulations on your fourth place finish in district 9. (And for the record, how many times has NCS played in the state tournament?