Owls & Bradley

luvthoseowls

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland beat Bradley by takin' the fight to them and not lettin' the Bears play their game. If Ooltewah attacks, forces the ball down the court, and stays in their face, anything is possible. Ooltewah has nothing else to prove or to lose. Big surprises are always around the corner.

On a limb, Owls by 1. Heck, the worst I can be is wrong.

The Big Dawg

Worse than you potentially being wrong is the possibility that Ooltewah doesn't realize how good they really are. Ooltewah's starting five, when they are clicking, can beat any team in this state, not to mention their deep bench. It really doesn't depend on how Bradley plays, it depends on which Ooltewah team shows up. If they realize they are more than capable, they not only have a chance but should win this game.

I really don't want Kellen playing b/c that could hurt my Owls even more, however, I think it would be really stupid for him to play anyway. Why risk further injury to play in such a so-called "gimme" win anyway? Wait till substate. However, the Owls will work him along with the rest of the Bears.

Still, Owls by 1.

The Big Dawg

What is every owl fan smokin?? HA...HA... Bradley has this one in the books from tom. night until STATE...they will drain the owl's tom. night...the owls barely beat mcminn..and from the last i can remember bradley slaughtered mcminn 85-34...haha...owls will get kill by DA' BEARS...

Bradley 77

owls 53

Last time I checked, Cleveland beat DA BEARS the last contest during the regular season and took our your precious Kellen Pickle. And last time I checked, the Owls lost to Cleveland on a missed buzzer beater in overtime that would have won the game.

ANY TEAM CAN WIN ANY GAME ON ANY NIGHT. Pride goes before embarrassing destruction, so you better have your heads on right. Don't be cocky cuz the Owls will make you shove it back in your pipe and smoke it all the way home on the loser bus.

The Big Dawg