Jackson County vs Livingston Aca. Rd 4

UCSportsFan

Well just as alot of us expected, its JC vs LA for the region championship, have witnessed 3 great games so far this season and i'm sure this will be another barn burner. However this one means something, it means that whoever wins stays home for the sectional game and the loser heads south. I for one hope we are staying at home, good luck to both teams and lets all show good sportsmanship tomorrow night, this is the 4th chapter in what i honestly believe will be a 5 chapter book. :lol:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt this one will have a STATE TOURNAMENT atmosphere, even though it's a Regional Championship game.. ;) It's their fourth meeting and a lot of folks around Middle TN think , they'll have a fifth meeting.. I know a few Gibson Co. fans over in WEST TN who might have something to say about that.. B)

Good LUCK to all the Teams in REgional championship play tonight... After Saturday night, the hotels in the BORO will be flooded with calls and reservations..

Should be one of the best State Tournaments we've had in quite some time :)

I certainly hope our student section shows up tonight, our girls will need the support! I seen where the student section that was there from LA actually helped form the tunnell for Smith Co. girls to come out and they were cheering for Smith Co. all night. Wonder why? ;) I will say the students that were there were very supportive and rowdy! I like that. Sure wish we could just play the game at Tech or Upperman, would sell out the building for this one if it was close to home! B)

This game will for sure be one for the history books. This game will be a battle fought to the end. This game could go either way, and the team that wins very well might win the state. It seems that the LA crowd was pulling for SC last night like they didn't want to play JC, but then again who would. I feel like this is a must win and I think that coach B. will have his troops ready for battle!!!!!!!!!!! JC takes the region in a nail bitter!!!!!!!!!!

whos gibson county

Gibson County is currently undefeated and will play for the Regional Championship against a much improved Crockett Co. club this evening.. I recall a very good Dyer County girls club a few years ago who were undefeated and lost in the regional tournament.. So anything can happen.. Until then, fans across the state will tip their hats to the best teams in the state and much repsect has to be shown for the Lady Pioneers just as it is shown for the four time defending state champs from Jackson Co. as well as top clubs like Livingston.. Good luck to the Middle TN clubs.. Look forward to seeing ya next week at MTSU.. ;)