Jackson County vs Livingston Aca. Rd 4

UCSportsFan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to smith county fans.the only reason that livingston was cheering for yall was that they wanted yall to win were they wouldnt have to play the most dreaded blue devils.i just hope that smith county fans and student section comes to support jackson county.

to smith county fans.the only reason that livingston was cheering for yall was that they wanted yall to win were they wouldnt have to play the most dreaded blue devils.i just hope that smith county fans and student section comes to support jackson county.

baller1 you took the words right out of my mouth. I would hope that SC would have realized this. LA is not for them they just ain't for JC. They had rather played SC. But there wish did not come true. GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!

On the flip side you morans..... u see there is life other than ball...u see we (LA) and them(SC) actually get out and do stuff with other people, and not our family like u (JC) do. So we were cheering for SC cause they cheered for us. We have friends from there so baller baller short and stout find ur head and pull it out

Congrats on a good season SC, boys and girls, Good luck next year

can i get an LA yeaaaaah bo HOOOLLLLLLLLA

baller1,

LA fan is right. Me being for LA has nothing to do with basketball. I have alot of friends that I went to college at TTU with who are from Livingston. So I repeat myself.

H-O-G E-Y-E Hogeye Hogeye T-N-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, and I even understand what all of this Hogeye stuff means. Last week at the district tournament all of our fans were asking what they were saying and I was able to explain it. :D

baller1,

LA fan is right. Me being for LA has nothing to do with basketball. I have alot of friends that I went to college at TTU with who are from Livingston. So I repeat myself.

H-O-G E-Y-E Hogeye Hogeye T-N-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, and I even understand what all of this Hogeye stuff means. Last week at the district tournament all of our fans were asking what they were saying and I was able to explain it. :D

Come on out and hear H-O-G-E-Y-E HOGEYE HOGEYE JUST GOT BEAT If you don't want to hear that I wouldn't show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO DEVILS

yeah gotta thank LA for helpin us last night....it was great how even your cheerleaders got in that tunnel with us...we appreciate it...as for the game...its a tough call...i dont think i can give a prediction....i jus know its gonna be a great game...i got friends in both places so good luck to both....i think marissa might get her 2000th tonight....that might fire up ol JC....or LA... :D ...its gonna be a great game...see ya'll there... :D

i think marissa might get her 2000th tonight....that might fire up ol JC....or LA...

Sleep, that is the first time that I had heard that Marissa is that close to the 2,000 point mark. Do you know how many she needs in tonight's game to hit 2,000 ?