strong 14u teams

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

se pump and run is sponsored by reebok and is TIDWELLS TEAM THEY ARE GOING 2 BE TOUGH BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW SOME OF THE PLAYERS

I would assume that Josh Henley (Gra-Mar Middle) and Jeremy Armstrong

(formerly of Brentwood Academy and now in East Tennessee) will be back.

Auri Allen is evidently in California. The other main players from last year's

team were from North Alabama.

They should be the best team in Tennessee and one of the best in the Nation.

Edited by jek

i cant comment on any of the rumors or additions of players coach. Just trust me we are every bit as stacked as last year even though we lost 3starters. We open our season with a BCI super-regional at Brentwood Academy this weekend. You will be able to see for yourself then.

Is there a schedule posted on-line somewhere? What local teams (14's) are

coming to the tournament?

JJwildcat Posted on Mar 16 2004 - 02:57 PM

i cant comment on any of the rumors or additions of players coach. Just trust me we are every bit as stacked as last year even though we lost 3starters. We open our season with a BCI super-regional at Brentwood Academy this weekend. You will be able to see for yourself then. 

What were the results for the 14's this past weekend.

middlecoach GraMar's Deonte' (Dee) Mason is playing with Jonathan Collins' team this year. He head coached the FUTURE last year, but that team has split. He still has 3 of the really good players (Mason, Dee Miller, and Robert Ellison) and the other 10 players went to different teams. The other two really starters from the FUTURE (Marcus Jefferson and Erik Wisdom) are now with the Nashville Shooting Stars. Erik was the other piece to the GraMar City Championship puzzle (Josh Henley and Dee Mason). He averaged 12pts a game along side Josh and Dee, as well as leading the team in 3-pointers, free throw %, and drawing the toughest defensive assignments. He's been to the City tournaments 2 years straight with two different teams. Marcus is one of the best guards you are going to see at this age group. He played for Central in Murfreesboro. He led the Stars in the BCI tournament with 20 pts a game earning All-tournament honors. The Shooting Stars beat the Southeast Elite (Pump -n- Run) in the BCI tournament (finishing 2nd). We contained the 7-footer, didn't allow him to get any dunks, as well Erik drew the assignment of guarding Josh Henley. Though outsized Erik was able to keep him from getting loose. They enjoy playing each other, the are very close friends. Also Mario is a part of that Shooting Stars. The Stars also have 6'7 Chandler out of Shelbyville that did a good job on the Elite's 7 footer, Deonte' Twilley from Shelbyville, Isaac Tooley from Lebanon, Judah and Josh Brown from the Cookeville area, and Caleb from Murfreesboro, all very good guards.