16 year old looking for a team after HS ball

16 year old looking for a TRAVELING TEAM to play with after high school ball. Played travel ball for 6 years. Experience at Catching, 1st baseman or outfielder (Club K for 4 years – Doe is instructor for hitting and catching). Looking for a strong team that is committed to PLAYING weekends and going to a world series at the end of the summer. If you are interested, please contact cell phone (731) 514-3893.

Willing to traveling :)

Hammer aka "Bandit" I wish you the very best of luck this season!!

TO THE COACHES OT THERE........................

This player is very "DEDICATED" and loves the game. She has WONDERFUL parents and they are a great support system. We had the priviledge of playing with her for several years and found that NO ONE has a better attitude towards any circumstance than she does. She will give her ALL for any team she plays for!

(inside joke) ........ Tell your Mom to keep better track of my "bag"....love ya girl!

We are out this spring/summer...........Our's had surgery in November on her ulnar collateral ligament (it had to be completely reconstructed) and is out for the year...........Doctors promised to have her ready for her junior year and she is dedicated on getting back to 100% +.

We love and miss you guys!

I am also looking for a "16" under "A" team after school ball. I have played travel "A" ball for 5yrs. I most of the time play second and pitch in school ball.

Pitch in mid 50's. I play outfield, lets just say I have played everywhere except catcher and 1st base. Went to the "A" world series in Panama FL. So if anyone is intrested just write something back!!!

I know that the 16U Knoxville Thunder is looking for one more player for the summer. Mainly need a first baseman/utility player. Infield is pretty well set otherwise. Coach is looking for a hard working, competitive player. The girls on the team get along great and have lots of fun. If interested email mountainj@chartertn.net. Good luck to those girls in middle tennessee looking for teams. Also feel free to check out our website @ eteamz.com/knoxvillethunder16u

Edited by #1sportfan

;) To Bama, The 16u A Intimidators have 1 opening left on the roster for a versatile 16u A Player with a strong bat. We have a heavy schedule of games,mostly NSA "A" games, starting after HS Ball until the World Series in Panama. Several families have already made reservations for the 16u A WS. Most of the games will be in the Nashville area. Check the "schedule" for all games at www.eteamz.com/lebanonintimidators We have carefully assembled a very strong group of players who like to work hard and have fun. email littball99@aol.com Thanks Bill 615 444 5914