CPA / FRA

divepix

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA won, i think it was 39-33, close game. CPA didn't play to great in the first half until the end, they went on a 8-0 run to end the half with a reverse dunk by sikes and a 3 by house at the buzzer. They came out in the 3rd quarter and held the ball the whole quarter to pull fra out of the zone, but fra stayed in the zone so CPA had last shot and missed. 4th quarter the lead changed 2 or 3 times until sikes hit 2 3's in a row and CPA went up by 2 and fra had to foul. Zach and travis made their free throws to pull away. CPA is too much to handel right now, they will take advantage of having home court mon. night against wayne county. And just as i said last night, we brought the brooms tonight, for the sweep! 4 in a row baby...and counting

CPA won by arond 5 I think. Being a neutral observer of this game I thought it was completely genious of the CPA coach to stall the WHOLE 3rd quarter after a quick score by FRA to cut it to one(CPA by one at this point). With the arrow facing CPA's direction they literally just had Ferrell stand at midcourt holding the ball until 4 minutes left when CPA called a time out. The CPA fans loving the stall as it is usually FRA's style of game gave a huge up roar of cheering(probaly loudest of the game) when CPA threw the ball back in and continued to stall with Ferrell still just inside halfcourt. I thought it was absolutley hilarious. They waited till 10 secs left to run a kick out for a 3 which missed and FRA outscored CPA in the third 2 to 0. CPA didnt stal the 4th and FRA even had a 1 point lead for a little while but CPA didnt let them stall with their full court press and got some steals and pulled away with free throws. Too bad I paid for 4 quarters of Bball and only got 3 but it was still a great game.

An idiotic post. FRA played well, and they have never, ever held the ball like that. CPA tried to pull FRA out of the zone, but FRA stayed and went into the 4th down one. FRA had two leads inside of three minutes, but Sikes hit two bombs. CPA had the best player on the floor and he made the plays. FRA never tried to hold the ball, and nothing CPA did was "hilarious." It was good strategy by both teams, and CPA pulled it out. Good game.

FRA never tried to hold the ball, and nothing CPA did was "hilarious."

I believe I was talking about the CPA fans who you couldn't have missed, especially the two dressed in retro. And by the way the assistant coach for CPA was even laughing when they went back into the stall and the crowd cheered.

"Idiotic post"...whatever you like to believe, divepix ask for a score and recap so I gave him what I saw and what I enjoyed about the game(as did all the CPA fans). Next time I will know though that the amendments of the constitution don't apply to these threads.

actually blik, i think many people would think it is funny that CPA beat fra in their own game, i'm sensing a little frustration that fra was beaten 4 times this year by CPA. CPA played right into fra's hands by holding the ball, yet it was comical that CPA beat them at their own style of play. Once again, CPA brought the brooms for the sweep.