what about wayne county

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Machiavelli talking trash?

:unsure: i assume this is a question by the end punctuation, but then again it also seems like a statement. hmmm...whatever it may be, profound it definately is.

Machiavelli are you posting on this thread?

umm.. i was under the assumption i was. is it the simple things that confuse you?

?(side note me signing up for SPED classes was a good one)

well, now doesn't that just warm my heart...... :blink:

(lamecomebackkids well was lame)

you know the old saying...."if the nic fits....

Soccer should be banned at wayne county, thats a disgrace for a team. We beat yall 15-0 today at zion and we played our C team. Number 10 u dont have an ounce of talent, ur slow and u toe ball it everytime... haha u just stink. I cant wait to play u next time b/c ill be back from my injury, i didnt get to play ur sorry team today, but we coulda put our uniforms on little girls in the stands and the score still woulda been just as bad.. just forfeit ur season wayne county.

-dwash-

Hey all,

Wayne County, I play for Zion and I just wanted to say good job. You all are a young team, but have some potential for the future. Just remember that the season isn't over yet and the beginning of the season means nothing for the end. Keep on working hard and don't give up. Thank you for having such wonderful attitudes throughout the whole game. True champions have character. As for the not talking on CoachT suggested by others, disregard it. Anyone has a right to talk on these message boards, especially fellow soccer competitors, but just remember the previous statement. In closing, don't give up, strive for excellence and the results will follow. We are still working for improvement and will never cease. I encourage you all to do the same. Good game Wayne County and I look forward to meeting you all again on April 6 at your field.

-'Dirty'