what about wayne county

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. if you (Zion, not wayne) have any respect, character, and decency, you would A) not be in here bragging about beating a team 15-0 :blink: not be bragging about beating them with your C team and C) not be proud of it and posting where your other district teams can see you. you need to learn not only to win vs. teams that matter, but to win graciously against teams that don't. in a game like this where you are playing your C team and running up the score, you DON'T run up the score to make the other team look/feel bad (how are they ever going to get any better with no confidence), you work on your ball handling because trust me, you're going to need all the practice you can get when we get to you. and you don't come in here and post about how great you are running up the score. if you have to brag about a 15-0 win, you are truly a group of losers. the score should never get that high. if it was a hard fought, competitive game, then you'd have something to say. get ready for fairview, we as a team won't tolerate this kind of arrogance.

All I have to say is that we were working on passing, ball control and letting everyone play. I heard the orders from the coach. The ones doing the trash talking aren't even playing in the games right now, and our team is not just sitting around basking over our victory. Once again, good job Wayne County. You all had great attitudes and I hope to see the same from Farview regardless of the outcome. I know that our (Zion's) soccer team will not tolerate people talking trash and we are constantly reminded to keep a good attitude. So anyone who is a fan of Zion or a player for us remember that. Good luck to all and I look forward to seeing Fairview later this season.

-"Dirty"

Edited by Eagle0419

Have to excuse some of our guys from Wayne County. They're not exactly, what you'd say, the sharpest knives in the drawer in case you couldn't already tell. Our soccer team is struggling, but they try, and it's all about having fun. #8, #9, and #21 are the best players, other than that, the team's mostly made up of guys who have no soccer experience, or conditioning experience. Hard to get enough guys to play here. No I'm not on the team, I'm just from Wayne County, and hate to see some of our losers try to talk smack when there's no way to justify it.

ok ok ive just read enough i wasnt going to post but i have got to now to all the people who think we have players on our team talking trash to other teams im sorry yes i play for WC and im sure u can tell who i am by my name im sorry for some idiots around here i apologize for that but i also want to ask those guys that said to ban soccer from WC what would be the point of that i mean yes i wanna win everyone does but i also love to play the sport and if u liked the sport also you would want more people to play and more schools to pick up teams no i not talking trash so dont get anything started but i just dont understand how u can want someone to be banned from a sport they love

We know were not the best, but we try. I mean c'mon ( excluding # 10) we are not bragging that we are that good. Yeah were still new, yeah we only have 11 people, at best, who play. Yeah, we have some major issues to address among our team, but do you all just see us as nothings and nobodies? Where is the sportsmanship in that? W/e happened to this board being for information and support, not tyranny. And for you saying soccer should be band in Wayne Co. that's sad. We are nowhere near good, but what if some of the better teams slammed you liked that, ZCA? Would you just shut down your program and whimper? Gives us time. No one is boasting greatness here. Just let us play!

ok honestly not dogging wayne but just close the thread wayne doesnt really have time to be talking on coacht but should be praticing the game and to everyone who still dogging them grow up if all you can do is come on the internet and try to pull down a starting program which my be good on down the road thats sad. fairview was dogged last year and still this year is because people say we cant beat quality teams well you have to play them before you can beat them.wayne co i wish you the best of luck for this season and seasons to come.