How are Rhea County's Players Eligible ?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a darned good therapist who should be able to help get you through the bitterness, L4AA. Maybe you should ask your family doctor for a referral..... From the anger in your posts, no doubt some have already figured out your identity. All the hostility is not going to make you feel better. You are hurting yourself and all your unfounded accusations are hurting high school basketball. But, perhaps that is what you want to do. Smart and level-headed people who care enough to get the facts will dismiss your attempt to anonymously slander, and rightly conclude that you are a bitter consumed person who has already earned the label, "troublemaker".

Actually, I've read the posts and know nothing about what is going on as far as where the kids are from, where they live now, or where they plan to enter the work force, nor do I really care. But how can someone get on this board and act like this is a non-issue? Sounds like the BIG majority of starters came there to play for publicity reasons etc., I'd love to congratulate RC on making the sectionals, but did RC really make the sectionals or did someone else? Either way, I enjoyed watching RC play. Excellent group of players. My only complaint was the high kick against Cleveland by 23, this was a little out of place, AND HE STAYED IN THE GAME. What is really going on up there? Looks like winning, no matter how its done, is more important than anything else.

L4AA, why, oh why does all this become an issue now? if you are so worried about Rhea Co., why don't you give ronnie Carter a call and see what he says. what you need to do is learn how to keep your cool when you are coaching and maybe you could do a better job with YOUR team. don't hate rhea county for your losses. you've got everyone back next year except for davis. if you know what you are doing maybe you can have a chance at substate then. until then, i pray that God will bless you and everyone else that has negative things to say about us. we are here to play basketball and that is it, not argue. be happy for us! IT'S BASKETBALL TIME IN Rhea Co.!!!!!!!