DB-Farragut

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill go w/ Farragut because ive seen them play. Good luck against DB

Thats real smart. OK so from now on guys, go with the team you have seen play they will win simply because you have seen them play; and not the other team. Wow! I am going to make so much money in Vegas from now on. But who do I pick if I have seen both teams play? Please share.

Farragut is a very dangerous shooting team. loves to shoot the three. u go zone, its over. Nevels, Brabson, and Wright are all dangerous from deep, as well as torrence and bosse. Lay off, Gibson and Hunter not very good shooters. The posts are small with bosse being 6'4 and huckins being 6'3. try to run them because they are not very athletic. but i think they will pull off the upset ;)

Yes, DB is very dangerous at home, although their home winning streak was broken. I saw them play their last 2 tourny games and they're playing very strong. Plus, we all know the mini-dome is going to be packed out for this last home game of the season. Needless to say, I go with DB, ROLL TRIBE ROLL.

Yo, the loss in the dome was a fluke and it doesn't matter anyways unless you count tournament games, without tournament games D.B. is still undefeated in home. So tally it up boys it's a 31 game win streak and don't try to correct me. I'm the superfan and it's going down. We are filling up the house Monday night, and they will be blown out of site. Yeah a little rhyme I made up, but anywas, it's going down. FaruGay fans don't bother coming up and watching, it will be a sad bus ride home.

I have seen both teams play.

I saw Farragut at Karns earlier this year. I had heard that Gibson was the best PG in the Knox area, but he did not impress me that game. Maybe he had an off night, I dont know. For whatever reason, Gibson sat most of the third. From what I remember, Farragut is a good team.

Thomas Harrison should do well against the Admirals. I dont remember Farragut as having a very strong post game.

Honestly, I like the Indians in this one. Knox teams dont seem to play too well in the dome. Maybe the size of the place throws their shot off. Most Knox teams have 'cracker-box' gyms.

I also like a C-Morgan coached team.

Dont get me wrong - DB will have to be on their A-game to win.

Best of luck to the Indians. Roll Tribe Roll.

Pride.

Yo, the loss in the dome was a fluke and it doesn't matter anyways unless you count tournament games, without tournament games D.B. is still undefeated in home. So tally it up boys it's a 31 game win streak and don't try to correct me. I'm the superfan and it's going down. We are filling up the house Monday night, and they will be blown out of site. Yeah a little rhyme I made up, but anywas, it's going down. FaruGay fans don't bother coming up and watching, it will be a sad bus ride home.

Well, DB is rollin' no stoppin' them in the dome this monday, I'm with anyone who thinks DB is goin to stomp Farragut or however the heck u spell it.