OS vs. Cheatham Co.

OSHSman

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for all you who thought that OS would blow us out... i could of told you in the first place is was gonna be a good game!!! however, we couldnt manage to take the victory, we still put up a good battle and we didnt just hand the game to OS like many were predicting. what lost us the game was the end of the second quarter when we let OS come back. we just couldnt recover from that. also, layups and freethrows killed us as well. they win ballgames and when you dont make 'em, you tend not to win! yea, kris nolen stepped up and hit 6 threes (5 in the first half) but it just wasnt enough. we couldnt get her the ball as much in the second half and i think that hurt us as well. but we still had an awesome season and i dont think that we've gotten enough credit! we won 27 straight games!! you tell me another team that did that this year other than the teams that were undefeated! yea, thats what i thought!!! CONGRATS to the lady cubs on an awesome season!! i promise well be back next year!