Who Will Win the 2004 A-AA State Championships!?

goku2057

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you kidding me? dan nielson really really really isn't that good man. he can get balls back into play...who can't? he's so 1-dimensional. besides, he's injured right now. sure he's frustrating to play...he's frustrating to watch! pushing just isn't my style, and you shouldn't be dreaming about somebody like dan nielson winning state.

are you kidding me? dan nielson really really really isn't that good man. he can get balls back into play...who can't? he's so 1-dimensional. besides, he's injured right now. sure he's frustrating to play...he's frustrating to watch! pushing just isn't my style, and you shouldn't be dreaming about somebody like dan nielson winning state.

Where do you go? Who are you?

I must know.

First off, pusher or not, he gave even Stan a run for his money. I din't like pushing it either, but you need to do whatever it takes to win.

that isn't what i said. if you read a little closer we were talking about who was gonna win state. a pusher CANNOT win state at the level you are atleast sayin ccs is playing at, or any team for that matter. sure, do whatever it takes to win, but he's not doning whatever it takes- that all he knows. he's a 1-dimensional player.

• 2 weeks later...