11u center needed

I'm pretty close to cookeville. Will this team be AAU? papers and all that stuff?

Yes it will be AAU but this will be an invitation only team, as i try to just pick the best of the best in the Upper Cumberland area, we have a very advanced team. We will definately compete for state titles, may not win them all but this same team won 8 tournaments last year. What city or county do you live in and what team does he play on? We will be playing in Cookeville this weekend at RCC.

Edited by devilfanatic

Is your team playing in any tournaments the last week in March or the first week in April. We are trying to find a tounament with some good competition those 2 weeks.

What team do you coach in Nashville, just curious. There is a tournament in Cookeville the last weekend of March, called "Dogfest" will be alot of really good teams there. If you need info on it let me know.

I am not the coach. Last year I coached the Tn. Heat in the 5th/11u group that my son played on as a fourth grader. He now plays with the Shock 11u team,which I help a little. I would like to know about the tournament. The main thing we want to know is what teams and is it going to be good competition.

Should be very good competition, I know the Jackson County 11U team is loaded, very big and very good, point guard is tough to handle. He also played point for the Gym Rats team that won the tournament over the weekend in Nashville, that was his first tournament with them. But he will be playing with the school team in this one and this team is even better than the Gym Rats. Another team that said they were coming was one from Atlanta and they are the only ones to beat this local school team, beating them by 5 in overtime. Also the Knoxville Stars told me last weekend they were coming and they played the Gym Rats in the finals last Sunday. Thats 4 very good teams so if you come it will be great competition for you i know that. If you would like i can give you an email or phone number of the man you need to contact to get into it. He is looking for a couple more 11 U teams. If you played on the Heat then you probably played against the point guard i was talking about he was in the fourth grade as well and he played up on an 11U team with the Upper Cumberland Star as did most of the team, its mostly the same team except for the ones that are to old.