Tim Torrence

STATEment04

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i don't think there is anything negative you can say about tim. I know him personally and he is a good guy. He is my boy and he is a friend like no other. but i don't know if he can jump out the gym.... nah i'm just playing. he has some risers no doubt. I hope he and Farragut goes to state. it would be very nice to see that. Shout out to the Farragut Team... nice to see some yall at church sunday

This year tim has really stepped up his game. He is playing with alot of confidents. He is also a smart player. He's not a great dunker even though he can so he lays it up to get the 2 points. The Clinton game was his highlight of the season. He's an all round great player, defensively and offensively. The kid grabs lots of rebounds.

I thought Torrence looked like the best player on Farraguts team by far. I just wonder why he layed those couple layups in when he could and was up high enough to throw those layups down and get the crowd really into it?

tim tim tim.... the reason this kid didnt dunk is because he is scared to... he can jump and easily dunk it if he wasnt thinking about it.. but if he would have tried to dunk any of those fast breaks against clinton.. he would have prob got hung somehow or thrown it off of the backboard.... the kid can jump higher than most people.. but he just cant dunk..... tim is a great kid and i have never heard a bad thing come out of his mouth... i just wish he would go somewhere to play basketball becasue i believe that a good coach would make that kid a star because he has all the skills needed