Tennessee Elite AAU

The Tennessee Elite will field teams in ages 12,14,15,16,and17/18 and Under.Anyone needing Information can contact Donald Jackson or Mark Odom.

The 12 & Under team is full and looking Very good.

Try-outs for the 14 & under Team will be Sunday,March 14 @ 2:00CST. @ Walter J Barid Middle School in Lebanon,TN.

15 16 17/18 Try-outs will follow soon.

Donald Jackson ------------------- Mark Odom

615-453-0822 Home --------- 931-372-8296 Home

615-598-0828 Cell----------------- 931-544-5997 Cell

615-453-0877 Office---------- ------ 1-800-27Roads Office

----------------------------------615-242-9216 Nashville

E-Mail tnelite@charter.net

tnelite@bellsouth.net ------------- ----modom@highwaysinc.com

Edited by 32

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I SAW YOU COACH LAST YEAR SEVERAL GAMES AND YOU KEPT ALL YOUR GOOD

PLAYERS ON THE BENCH. SEEMS ALL YOUR BENCH PLAYERS WILL BE PLAYING

COLLEGE BALL. GLAD I DON'T HAVE A DAUGHTER! SHE WOULD BE WASTING HER TIME ON THE ELITE TEAM..........BUT I MUST ADMIT, YOU ARE LOYAL TO THE PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN WITH YOU FOR SEVERAL YEARS

I have coached against Coach Jackson many times! I have found his teams to be a worthy opponent. They were well coached and they play hard.They have won State Championships and been in the final 5 several times @ Nationals.I hate it when wantabes get on here & question anybody's ability> well question this. ThInK YoU KnOw ThE GaMe.NoTtA!

Sounds like sour milk to me! Momoore probably had his daughter cut from the team. It is for Elite girls!One thing I do know for sure. I don,t think he would tell him to his face! He be A BIG BIG man. ouch!LOL

No daughters but I do have 3 sons! I saw elite play 2 games last year and

saw Class A MVP (SNOW) sit on the bench most of the game. Maybe the coach

is a genius but his bench looked better than his starters.

Just an observation from a wantabe.....

Definition of a AAU COACH - WANTABE HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE COACH

(without the education)

While there are some "wantabe" coaches out there, to say that the definition of an AAU coach is: a wantabe high school or college coach w/o the education is inaccurate. Some of the best AAU coaches I know are high school coaches. I coach AAU, and while I'm not the best, I've got 2 college degrees which I believe qualifies me as being educated.

As with anything else, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just couldn't let that "w/o the education" comment go.

Looks has nothing to do with a team.My record stands for its self.Michelle Snow is a outstanding player that started every game she played on this team.Other players stepped up and this team went on to win the Divison II National Championships.Michelle went on to the Junior Olympics with the Tn. Elite and finished 3rd there.She had a great high school year, that was finished by winning the MVP of the State Tournament.Wantabe or not, get you a team an jump in if you want to.See how you fare.I hope this will put your mind at ease NOMOORE.

Donald Jackson