Summertown vs FRA Updates

CoachT

I'll reply. "talk is cheap" - I believe you said that, then you turn around and talk about how Summertown WOULD have won IF they had shot the ball like they did in other games. Frankly, if you don't think FRA is any good, no problem. That means Summertown absolutely stinks since they got beat badly by a not very good team. Finally, what kind of backward redneck do you have to be to ask why people would wear a suit to a basketball game. It called leaving from work to drive to Summertown. I think many people would ask why would anybody wear overalls to a basketball game. I saw plenty of S'Town people with those on, but I didnt say anything because they can wear whatever they want, and I'm sure they had an excellent reason.

FRA certainly isn't the best team in the state, but they are definitely better than Summertown, unless a head to head game isn't the way to measure. I'm sure we can imagine a game where Summertwon shoots lights out and beats FRA by twenty.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyways to all of u FRA faithful fans......(and the ppl replying are probably the parent that had to wear their suits to the game.... what is that?? wearing a suit to a basketball game.....) i am tired of hearing yall tell me how good FRA is..... i honestly wasnt that impressed.... but i am tired of hearing u talk, why dont u show me something in the state tourneys next week......... talk is cheap!!!!!

No one has been saying how good FRA is. From the first round of the region tournament till now, they have been expected to lose, but they haven't (except region championship, but they still advanced). FRA does not care one bit what you think. No one does. It is not their job to impress you. It is their job to beat their opponent. They did their job against Summertown. Don't be so bitter about it.

Yay!!!!!!! we're gonna play an imaginary game. With all the "what if"s and "could have been"s incorporated in there. I'm going to add one! What if giant green monsters had eaten all the players??? What would have happened then???

Point being(this may sound familiar):It's over. You lost. Shut up.

Sorry to post again, but I am laughing out loud at the whole flowers thing. I graduated from high school, got A's in english/lit classes and I'm still not sure. Was that some sort of simile or metaphor??Or are there actual flowers that we are discussing?

-- It didnt seem like a coherent thought to me either, and I read it multiple times. Maybe its a country thing.

-- Do flowers dent? I mean like you dent a car?? I'm really confused. I'm going to go ponder these things for a while.

I was at the SHS-FRA game. It was a very good game until the last quarter. Summertown gave then a run for their money, but they had a bad night. One thing I did notice was FRA's cheerleaders, they were very rude and had no sportsmanship at all. I sat behind them and they were more interested in harassing the crowd, than cheering for their own team. I don't attend Summertown, but I was very let down by the performance that the FRA cheerleaders displayed at the game. Maybe at state, they will learn some class.

Edited by lchs_wildcats

Finally, what kind of backward redneck do you have to be to ask why people would wear a suit to a basketball game.

well i hope this is my last post on this thread............. i will have to agree that we could argue forever about "what if's" and all that......... and i think that this discussion has gotten a little out of hand, and that is partly my fault..... B) ...... so y dont we talk about something else........

and again im gonna say that i dont attend Summertown, and i for sure didnt wear a pair of overalls to the game...... :angry:

sorry, but i have to ask, where did this comment come from??? B)

Edited by bballfan04

What about that game implied that FRA couldn't "hang" with physical defense? The final score? 58-43. I think they hung with the physical defense pretty well. Maybe that's the way y'all can play in your district and region, but against, yes, "disciplined" teams like FRA and [] 88 Wayne County 74. FRA 58 Summertown 43.

Hmm the complaining parents and whineing players . maybe. and someone earlier in the thread complaining about too many fouls.

What about that game implied that FRA couldn't "hang" with physical defense? The final score? 58-43. I think they hung with the physical defense pretty well. Maybe that's the way y'all can play in your district and region, but against, yes, "disciplined" teams like FRA and [] 88 Wayne County 74. FRA 58 Summertown 43.

Hmm the complaining parents and whineing players . maybe. and someone earlier in the thread complaining about too many fouls.

Yay!!!!!!! we're gonna play an imaginary game. With all the "what if"s and "could have been"s incorporated in there. I'm going to add one! What if giant green monsters had eaten all the players??? What would have happened then???

Point being(this may sound familiar):It's over. You lost. Shut up.

Umm I didnt lose.

I m not from Summertown.

Sorry to post again, but I am laughing out loud at the whole flowers thing. I graduated from high school, got A's in english/lit classes and I'm still not sure. Was that some sort of simile or metaphor??Or are there actual flowers that we are discussing?

-- It didnt seem like a coherent thought to me either, and I read it multiple times. Maybe its a country thing.

-- Do flowers dent? I mean like you dent a car?? I'm really confused. I'm going to go ponder these things for a while.

Metaphor as in they were so weak like flowers.

They were so used to weak defense that they seemed like perfedt flowers behind glass.when they played Summertown they couldnt hang with the physical defense so they dented by complaining and not holding up to the defense.