Columbia Academy v.s. ?

CA DAWG

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good point dawg, i'd like to match up to this apparent dragonballZ fanatic, and if he happens to get lucky and defeat me, that's fine...let's see him match up to my many other talents in life in which i could excel in any and all, i'd much rather be around a second rate tennis player who can sit down and talk about the OC, football or anything worth conversing over then to sit down with a tennis freak who has random spazms of tennis scores and stands in the middle of the mall practicing their strokes while mommy dearest buys their new plaid shirts for school...but really, some of us try to keep up with alot and we can't stay at the courts from 3 til 10 oclock every night, we have grades to keep up with and an actual social life to deal with unlike some whom i really truly feel sorry for because they really don't know the definition of fitting in

True ...carlos is a good, solid player....but heres some facts that u didnt know.....lewis co. was suppose to be there at 3 to play...not 415.....CA basically decided that they werent coming and they were going to be a no show so Bedwell took a nap and right as they got there he had to go right onto the court and play....1 more thing....Bedwell was sick....he felt like crap and he still got 3 games off carlos.....carlos from waht i saw is a strong player but he so inconsistent that Bedwell and the guy from marshall co. will be able to take him next time...

Are there any teams out there that will be able to match up to Columbia Academy this year????? Like anyone from ...Page...Marshall Co....Summertown...Giles Co.....Lewis Co.....?

Sweerwater can match up to anyone in the nation. Chip Mincy can beat everyone on columbia academy team at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...
Results from Marshall Co. vs. CA...7-2... The guy (edited) took out Bedwell. Good match, but overall a much weaker team than CA has had in the past

Tennis fans: When totally unnecessary comments like this are posted on the boards PLEASE use the !Report button to let the mods know about it.

Ok look GOKU....heres the difference between CA and the teams in our region and Chattanooga Christian.....CA does work hard and they do a good job in what they do.....we do pract. hard and have a good time playin also....but we also have other lives.....yes we may not be the best but the thing is, we enjoy doing other things other than tennis....CCS is so wrapped up in tennis that they have NO LIVES.....and the truth is.....none of yall will prob. go on to be anything big after highschool and even if u do, your going to get rapped in college so its really not that big of a deal.....so even though yall may be better....we have lives....CCS doesnt!

Just because we are better than you doesn't mean we have no lives...Only losers would think of something like that.

CCS and Tennis go together like Black on rice...and judging that rice is white that isn't to good. No one cares about Tennis at CCS simply because we never have a decent challenge in our districts. We are like the red-headed step child of sports at our school.

Lastly, know the person you are flaming before you flame, and if you don't, be sure you can back it up.

P.S.- What #'s do you guys play on CA?

Guest Oakland

this thread has gotten to a point where everybody is just callin people names and pointing fingers at each other. this thread is locked