Rhea County vs White Station

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do have a 6"9 post player in Taylor Schall; Courtney Pigram is the shooting guard on the team

Well please tell me then that its a typo error on the website that Pigram is 7'1 because if your telling me Pigram is a 7'1 shooting guard....

And thnx for the cheesehead comment :justwrestle:

Edited by WCHS Stat Guy Who Got Ejected

Hey shaggy what r u talkin crap for?? Your just another pussCAKe on here with no life that doesnt know what hes talkin about.

Bradley Central: State runner ups twice in the last 4 years

White Statation: 3 state titles in the last 4 years

I have no idea what I am talking about do I. Good lord man, I am just having some fun. If you had read any of my other posts I have stated that if the Bears can't win I will be pulling for Rhea all the way. I want district 5 to take this thing home. I have seen Rhea 4 times this year and they can could have beat Bradley the last two times for sure. They can hang with anyone in the state. I hope for a Rhea/Bradley final with the Bears on top. Chill man!!!

My fault man i was having fun too. See i like bradley almost just as much as i like rhea county but the way you said it hey rhea county if you need directions to the boro ask bradley or WS. Thats kind of a smart comment dont you think?? my bad for calling you a pussCAKe but im about sicck of these White Station fans talkin crap about rhea county. Go Eagles, Go Bears!!

My fault man i was having fun too. See i like bradley almost just as much as i like rhea county but the way you said it hey rhea county if you need directions to the boro ask bradley or WS. Thats kind of a smart comment dont you think?? my bad for calling you a pussCAKe but im about sicck of these White Station fans talkin crap about rhea county. Go Eagles, Go Bears!!

It was a little smart but all in fun. Some these people don't respect Bradley because they have yet to claim the title and they have no idea how good Rhea is. They played much better at the end and the number of games they lost is not indicative of their talent. Also, considering the population of the areas we live in it is pretty incredble what Bradley does every year and Rhea has did the last three. It goes to show just how good the coaching is.