Does Grace or Temple even have a chance?

fatchance

let's be honest, neither one of these teams is all that good, so they caught a break here and there and now look. But remember, even I fatchance, picked Temple to upset CCS...as much as I hated doing so.

So now, Can Temple beat Halls? Will it even be close? And whatabout Grace? fatchance will wait because once he has spoken there is nothing else to say...

What do you hacks think?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in other posts ---- I believe Temple could make it to the championship game. But they have to play their "A Game" to do so. They can't make any silly mistakes and hit their foul shots to go the distance. If they play good defense -- the offense will take care of itself.

Caleb, Zach, and Shaun have to lead the charge as Juniors -- and Seth, Dee, and Josh need to forget about being freshman and just play hard and well.

Yes, Temple may be young -- but they are a great bunch of guys who can play this game we call basketball. They just need to forget about all the negative stuff they hear about how awful they are as a basketball team and play with lots of confidence and heart. If they do that -- I believe they can win their third state championship in a row.

And to you, fatchance, you just go ahead and keep telling Temple how bad of a basketball team they are and how they get a break now and then -- because that kind of talk just motivates Temple to prove they have a quality basketball program.

And to the Temple 'ballers --- I wish you fellas well in the tourneyment and will be praying for your safety and success.

See ya at the 'Boro!!

Lookin' forward to it!!

wow... A/AA is really, really weak this year for those 2 teams to make it this far... I sure hope theres an actually good team on the A so one of these teams doesn't come away with the title... it would just be a shame for such a bad basketball team to win it all

Give me a break, staynskool.

Just because your school didn't make it in Class 3A -- doesn't give you any reason to start trash talking Class 1A schools.

Your team only beat Temple by 15 -- in a game that should have been closer, plus the Owls got beat by Brainerd by 5 (the same difference by which they beat Temple), so get off your high horse and commend Temple (instead of being so critical) about their success this year.

PS: Go play some soccer -- and leave the basketball to us!

Give me a break, staynskool.

Just because your school didn't make it in Class 3A -- doesn't give you any reason to start trash talking Class 1A schools.

Your team only beat Temple by 15 -- in a game that should have been closer, plus the Owls got beat by Brainerd by 5 (the same difference by which they beat Temple), so get off your high horse and commend Temple (instead of being so critical) about their success this year.

PS: Go play some soccer -- and leave the basketball to us!

no, ooltewah beat temple by 15 in a game that should have been much worse, not only did they lose hunter augistino in the first half but also ooltewah did not get a single call the whole game, it was amazing that it was a 15 point game, ooltewah is 30+ points better than temple, this can be seen in that ooltewah beat grace by 30 in a game in which the owls hit only one three pointer the entire game(they average around 5 or 6) and temple has barely beaten this grace team three times and lost once i believe, or maybe the series is 2-2 its not worth looking up, but its just sad b/c if either of these teams win state or almost win state it proves how weak single A is this year as many people have been saying, if ooltewah was single A then they would win the state by 30 pts(the difference against grace and it could have been worse if courtney white was playing the whole game for disciplinary problems) so you dont act like ooltewah can't play by bringing up that they didn't make it to the class 3A state championships because they had a great season and accomplished more than any one in the state except for those on this team expected(all without a player over 6'3, something hard to do in AAA) and they also took Bradley, the #2 team in the state and one of the favorites to bring home the title to the brink of destruction in a game in which bradley actually played well, one of the only times bradley played well and still had a close game(played horrible in losses to oak ridge cleveland and win against rhea and didn't hit any shots) so please just stop arguing with ooltewah when they say something about temple, b/c yes oldschoolballa was just trying to annoy you for some reason and i did not agree with him doing that at all, but staynskool did make a valid point about how week single A is if these 2 teams have made it this far and you can't argue that that is wrong

Edited by scarface33

i cant believe people are still talking about the Ooltewah?Temple game. that was along time ago and it is over. And not all three games against grace were close.if i recall the last game(region championship) Temple beat them by ten and it could have been by more...Temple really played well that game..and as for comparing like Temple barely beat grace and the owls beat both teams well that is stupid...you cant judge a team by one game(Temple and Ooltewah)...Temple has matured and gotten better...i think if they played right now it would have been a closer game and crying about calls on a game that was at the beginning of the season is sad.i am not saying which team would win but i know for a fact that it would be a really good game,but it doesnt matter cause the season is over...i guess we will have to wait till next year to see.