Rockwood v. CPA

You think wrong there bud.

I don't know about everybody else but the only thing I've heard Rockwood fans talk about is how they're the underdog and nobody wants/expects them to win. Nobody really cares who was the underdog and who was supposed to win before now. All that matters at this point is who is here, and how they are playing. CPA by no means is ready to take the fall. I would worry less about this being a private/public game than i would a week region/strong region matchup. With the competition CPA has faced, they're ready for anything. Don't know that i can say the same for Rockwood.

let's just say i'm ready for a good game and leave it at that

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey loco... how can you say that only Rockwood believes in the Tigers? Shaniaguy and i are both pulling for you, and im sure that there are others. Actually i think that i might try and talk to shaniaguy and see if he would want to ride down to the 'boro and watch yall play. But good luck to the guys.

Go Tigers Go!!!

I don't know about everybody else but the only thing I've heard Rockwood fans talk about is how they're the underdog and nobody wants/expects them to win. Nobody really cares who was the underdog and who was supposed to win before now. All that matters at this point is who is here, and how they are playing. CPA by no means is ready to take the fall. I would worry less about this being a private/public game than i would a week region/strong region matchup. With the competition CPA has faced, they're ready for anything. Don't know that i can say the same for Rockwood.

A bit to cocky there arn't ya? I'll change what I said..Rockwood does have everyone who hates the Private Schools cheering for them, don't get me wrong I don't hate Private schools...I am just for changing the system around.

A bit to cocky there arn't ya? I'll change what I said..Rockwood does have everyone who hates the Private Schools cheering for them, don't get me wrong I don't hate Private schools...I am just for changing the system around.

Not cocky, just confident. ;)

Rockwood is not gonna settle with just goin to the "boro". They are out to turn some heads and contend for the title. They didnt make it there because of luck, they r they cuz of the hard work they have put into the pre-season, season, and post-season.

I also want to say thanks to all the Cosby fans for having our backs and believing in us.

This matchup Should be interesting. Can Davis and his Tiger Tower counterparts (Bow, Pryor, Allen, Richardson) control the boards against CPA's speed and sheer talent? Time will reveal teh answers...

Just a quick inqiuiry though. Is it true that the president of TSSAA has a son that coaches for one of these east tennessee private schools? Rumor has it that he does.. ;)