thoughts on the Big 7 all conference team

debo

dafuture its about time i saw you on here and the only complaint i have is walker throp bein left off the team. if it wasnt for his great shooting the indians would not be where they are right now after he hit some big ones against a double overtime victory against boone so thats my only complaint seeing that he finished the season so strongly

A real shame than Jerome Odem got a lifetime acheivement award by being named Player of the Year. Just awful. Thomas Harrison was without a doubt, hands down, Player of the Year. The Team Leader of THE Best Team in the Big 7. Led the Conference in scoring and rebounding from start to finish.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

The JC Press Left a jewel off its list for all northeast tennessee team ! Matt Buchanan from Tennessee High should have been right at the top of this list along with yes DB's Harrison and SH's Odem. He played well all year and in District and Region play. First team All conference. All district team, All Region team. He helped lead his team to the District Title Championship and the semi finals of Region tournament. Got to say the JC PRESS missed this one. OH yeah , the stats are their too.