Unaka BLASTED by almost 30 points!

NoTact007

Why is it when our rival loses, we ridicule them? Is it because it is easier to tear someone down than it is to build ourselves up? Show some class notact007. Unaka got it handed to them tonight. So what. They were able to be somewhere and do something most of us can only dream about. I have my own team during the season but I also pull for my neighbors when I'm not playing them. As a resident of Carter County, I am proud of what the Rangers have accomplished during the regular season and the post season. I also look forward to the battles on the court next season. Unaka - hats off to you. You ARE champions. Best of luck on the diamond.

Edited by coacherdude

Nice job of representing the area ladies! At least you kept it under 30 to show the rest of the state this area isn't completely devoid of basketball talent! Way to go!!!!

Well you can go back into hiding now that the Lady Rangers are out!!

Unaka didn't play well, nerves I guess. But you will never know, that feeling.

Keep bashing everyone, hiding behind your alias and enjoy being the worthless piece of trash you are!!!

P.S. I guess all the other Carter County schools represented the area well by moving on to softball or track?