Page Coaching Position

BballerCraze

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thestuff

You are right PageMan. I think it is a great choice for page, Kathy is intense and will be firm. She has alot of energy on the sidelines and will be a great teacher of the game as well. She is the 2nd leading scorer in girls 5-on-5 in Lewis County history, Britni Tenison broke her record, and she has a pretty deep coaching background as well. All the luck to Kathy and Page next season, except for 2 or 3 games of course.

I talked with one of panel choosing the new coach at Page and it was confirmed that Kathy Dye will be the coach. She will be introduced to the players, parents, and other supportors of Page at the basketball banquet to held Wed., March 31 at the Cool Springs Marriot hotel at 6:30. I think she will be a great coach for Page and look forward to meeting her.

Page's new coach, Kathy Dye, was introduced to the 200+ people who attended the Page basketball banquet held March 31. I met briefly with her after the banquet ended, introduced myself, and offered my support to her. She seems like a really nice person and I'm sure she will get Page back to their winning ways next season. From what I've heard from some parents, the players really like her and I can't wait for the season to start.

Did you say Kathy Dye? We had a Kathy Dye who taught third grade here for a long time and I believe she might of even coached our high school girls for a year or two. Do you know if we're talking about the same person PageMan? :justwrestle:

Yes, same person. She left Lewis COunty and came to Lawrence County as an assistant before going to Riverdale.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't answer you earlier, goldenboy. Thanks coacht for covering me. Been busy on the baseball forum, you know and sometimes don't check off-season forums. I talked with Mike Tatum, Lewis Co. AD, about Coach Dye and he said Page has gotten a fine coach. I heard she was a good disciplinarian, believes in weight training, and has good work ethics. Conversations with upcoming players, parents, & others have all been positive about Coach Dye. I can't wait to see how it all works out.