Congrats Gibson County on a great season

woho17

02 wildcat is that really you? I think you meant that as a compliment. I sure hope so. If so, thanks. Keep the spirit. I hope next year is as exciting for both schools again. Although, to be honest with you, I hope GC looses a few games in the season next year. Having to go the whole season and to the BORO with a big BULLSEYE on your back, like an undeafeated season, is too much for high school kids to handle in my opinion. They played well all season, but LA played better when it counted. I think the pressure to perform when a loss would really hurt caught up to them...just my opinion.

See ya down the road.

Gibson had an AWESOME season. Probably the best win percentage in the state. There are hardly any teams that could have come away with 34 wins.

I'm being serious when I say schedule some really hard teams next year then nobody can say you played an easy schedule, and it'll prepare you for the post season. Who knows "Gibson County....2005 State Champions"? Maybe....just maybe.

im hoping gc will be 2005 state champs. but we are losing 3 very good starters mandy reese, whitney baird, and julie farrar. best of luck to u3.

gc will have a young team next year. they will be having 3 possibly 4 junior starters. so it will be a young team.