McMinn County

Guest albert

I think that Mcminn players have posted more messages than any other school. This may not be a big deal now but if they don't back up everything that they're boasting about then it will make them look like idiots. The team may be pretty good the this year but they are still fairly young. They will probably do well in their district and regoin because of the lack of quality teams in the area. The defense will be shaky and the goals could come quick, let's just see which one adds up faster. Either way the talking is too much. Good Luck to you though.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

albert, please pay attention to whats posted. I said that if you did not back up all of your "school pride" then you would look like idiots. It's not too hard just pay attention not everyone's out to get Mcminn i'm actually a fan of Mcminn county i just think that you and your team mates may be talking too much. so next time think before you type.

McMinn should have a very good team this year. Brandon Armstrong may not be the ideal goalie replacing Zac Brown, but with the defense of Santiago Snellgrose, Ben Johnson, Robert Axley and Pat Hinshaw, it shouldnt really make all that much of a difference. McMinn has already beaten Baylor 2-1. Baylor was one of the top teams last year in the state I do believe. Bearden has a young team this year which could very much hurt them and is most likely to. Everyone is talking them up to be the best again but no one is looking at what they have or what they lost.

McMinn's offense is also returning this year. Up front they have Jared Price who scored 36 goals last year in the season along with Andy Slack and Nick Shaver who are both very good players also and are expected to score a lot along side Price.

Dont doubt McMinn's team this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they made it to state semis! Go Tribe!

Edited by FatCat17

we'll see... and that baylor game was a scrimmage and mcminns own players admit that their starters played much more than Baylors regulars... adn Baylor was not really one of the top in the state last year... they had what is considered a down year for them adn played alot of freshmen and sophomores(the reason they did not do as well as they usually do) the defense should be interesting at Baylor this season thanks to the loss of Silas Breaux and the lack of a "true" keeper... however their offensive players such as Dougher and Bach should stretch the old onion bag plenty

Its going to be hard for McMinn just because in the substate and first state games.... Our region has to matchup against Knoxville teams which tend to be very good(Farragut/Bearden) ... maybe if McMinn throws the Final like Rhea County did in basketball they can face off with a Nashville team instead!