DaTrain.

goku2057

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Translation for Abe: Trey shall be a passive homosexual when the Third is present. Surely the Third ought to receive great praise on account of his enviable tennis skills. Behold and fear.

And, I'd have to say that the cessation of Latin put-downs is about as likely as Trey beating the Third. So, you may wanna brush up on some Latin.

Estamos complicados en informarle a Ud. que yo proprio tu madre. Also, my apologies for any grammatical errors, I haven't had Spanish in 4 years. Esta clara que tercio domina tenis. En nombre del Consejo le quiero expresar su profundo pesar por la pérdida de su sensatez.

Estamos complicados en informarle a Ud. que yo proprio tu madre. Also, my apologies for any grammatical errors, I haven't had Spanish in 4 years. Esta clara que tercio domina tenis. En nombre del Consejo le quiero expresar su profundo pesar por la pérdida de su sensatez.

What my friend here is trying to say is:

Latin clearly owns Spanish as a language. Spanish is for your mother. I'm going to be sloppy with my Spanish because I stopped taking it once I left the ghetto that is Memphrica. The Third will dominate you all then hose your bloody pulpy remains off the court and into a jar which he will keep as his trophy of his massive victory.

Latin clearly owns Spanish as a language. Spanish is for your mother. I'm going to be sloppy with my Spanish because I stopped taking it once I left the ghetto that is Memphrica. The Third will dominate you all then hose your bloody pulpy remains off the court and into a jar which he will keep as his trophy of his massive victory.

i didnt know you took spanish... but with that translation you should move to mexico... and back haha

</ATuckism>