dunks

goGC

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alex carroll form Happy Valley has thrown it down left and right all year.... he had a great two handed oop thrown from about 27 feet out in the district 3rd place game .... but i have to say that the best dunker i've seen was singleton (i thimk that is his last name) from Rutledge .... they say he can dunk about any way you want him to ...

Edited by HV4SHIZZLE

Guest albert

well.......one time................i saw a guy get net on a lay-up!!! that was cool!!

come on guys we talk bout dunks in about 25 threads let's not start so freakin many of them!!!

"jeff sparkman caught an oop and dunked it with his hands"

-golfinman

hey man seriously! what were u thinking when u typed this i mean gahh u tried to be cool by using the word oop, but my point is what else would he dunk it with i mean u might as well have said jeff sparkman ran down the court jumped in the air his team mate threw it to him and then he caught it with his hands and then dunked the oop with his hands. dude here is some tips for next time u want to tell some one how awesome an oop it was...

1. just tell them that he dunked an ally oop

2. or umm dont bother cause its not that big of a deal that he dunked it OR that he did with his hands!

P.S--stick to golf....man!