gibson co

gcfan

Congratulations, LA! You definitely showed that you are the best team in the AA. I think GC can do nothing but admit that. For everyone but Tennisguy, I say way to go HOGEYE - whatever that means. Give me a history lesson. The fact that GC lost doesn't mean they didn't have a great season, but to be the best, you have to play your best in the big game and we didn't. Develfanatic and 02Wildcat, you were right - 7AA is the best in the state. I hope we will get there someday.

Tennisguy - you're still a jerk. I guess even Coach T thought so, since your thread was closed. As for PioneerPete, such GC fan didn't exist - could it have been -----------YOU? Don't think that I wouldn't respond. I'm a bigger person than you'll ever be.

Congratulations GC on a great season! You should be proud of what you accomplished and let the words of Tennisguy roll off your back. Consider the source.

By the way, GibsonCoSteve, I don't agree that the ref's were to blame for the loss. Our girls didn't play their game - they had faced pretty tough presses all year, but they couldn't handle it on Thursday. All that we can do is give Livingston their due. A 15 point loss is hard to blame on the ref's.

Livingston deserves all the credit for that game and the state championship. Congratulations!

I agree with GCFAN...LA was the better team on Thursday and for the tournament. As a fan who wathed all GC games this year, they are a better team than what they showed on the floor Thursday. You don't win 34 games and not be good. Yes, the press hurt them as well as rebounding. GC faced a press as good or better this season, and was able to handle it. Thursday they could not.

LA played great ball when it counted and I offer my congratulations to the team. As far as some of the posters from 7AA, (tennisguy and a few others)I can't say the same. Some of you people have been the rudest, most classless people I have ever encountered. Obviously , have never played a team sport. LA had the better team for the tournament and GC did not. GC had a great team and we are all very proud of their accomplishments this year.

Tennisguy, I'm glad CoachT closed your thread down. Your thoughts and trash have no place on this forum. I know not all fans from 7AA are as immature as you are. Just remember......WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND. Thanks for reminding me of this!!

GO GC!

The only thing that i have to say about this subject is that LA has a great team and congrats on the championship. But Gibson County had a great team as well. I don't care who you play to go unbeaten through the regular season, district tournament, and region tournament is a HUGE task and congrats to Gibson County for doing this. As far as their schedule goes I believe is you check the top ten capsules at the top of the forum you will see that their schedule was ranked 14th. NOT taking anything from anyone else. LA played great and won when it mattered the most. I just think that there is no place for CLASSLESS comments from ANYONE!!!! Congrats to both teams!!!

Just an unbiased opinion and post!!!

Edited by osbymartin

Amen osbymartin. As I said, my hat is off to LA. They played better ball when it counted. Maybe GC can make a run again next year. You are right, to go undefeated through the whole season including district, regional and sectionals is a great feat. I hope GC can bring another gold ball to AA in West Tennessee next year like Westview has done.

66Wildcat...thanks. Your team definately had the best team in AA this year and they proved it. You may be right about tennisguy. He may not be from LA. We found out PioneerPete was not from GC and was doing about as much trash talking as tennisguy. Both may be imposters. It's just sad to see, what you think are adults, posting such rude comments about a basketball team. Maybe he or she is a kid and does not know any better. ENJOY THE VICTORY! I hope next year GC can make a game of it if we meet again!!