District 4AAA Teams

ReadytoRumble

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes statement, given Farragut will beat South Doyle, which doesn't really matter if they don't, if they ended up with the same record then they'll do the "head to head" thing. The WB win tonight clinches 3rd for the Govs. A Maryville loss to Farragut will put them at 7-7 which will put them in an even tie with Heritage if they win against West tommorow night. With this head to head deal (don't exactly know how they do this) Maryville will take the 4 seed and Heritage the 5th since Maryville beat Heritage twice. Heritage has to take care of business tommorow night to get back at their county rivals in the district tourney. Heritage can end their district record at .500 with another district win, who can remember the last time this happened?

Well, yes, actually. If they lose, they will have a tied record with West. They'll forget the head to head thing because we split, and do the drawing or something of the sort, in which we drew the #7, and West was one of the first few I believe. A loss for Heritage would put them in the 6th spot.

Any idea what the scenarios are for seeding in the tournament. I assume Farragut will be #1 and Sevier Co. will be #8. This is an exciting time of year. Any help would be great.

It looks like also in that bracket will be 4-Maryville vs. 5-Heritage and on the other side 2-South Doyle vs. 7-Bearden and 3-WB vs. 6-West. I am not 100% sure but that is what it looks like.