To Alcoa Fans

BluNWhiteH8Tribe

I say let the games begin. Because everyone in the tournament starts out with a zero record what you did during the season doesn't mean one thing now. What about all those teams in the NCAA tournament. Loose one game and you are going home to have to wate for next season. It is time to either put up or shut up!!!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REBELRON.....Any fan is welcome in the Marsh Pit....In the back of Course, because the 7 Marsh Pit Maniacs will be on the front....Oh ya, PLEASE don't wear those Gawd-awful Maryville Colors either :D ...... GO TORNADOES>>>

P.S. I'm Worried about the Marsh Pit....We're on Spring Break, and we'll be lucky to have a crowd...

You Knoxville people are so cocky it kills me.  I mean, there is no team in Knoxville we COULDN'T beat.  But you all think cause we just barely beat Seymour, that we stink.  Well, if you think you can beat us, play us.  We'll see who stinks then.

I dont think u could be any team in Knoxville. What place did u come in the tournament at Bearden? I know you at least lost to Fulton by 30.

Edited by MCjenis22

REBELRON.....Any fan is welcome in the Marsh Pit....In the back of Course, because the 7 Marsh Pit Maniacs will be on the front....Oh ya, PLEASE don't wear those Gawd-awful Maryville Colors either :D ...... GO TORNADOES>>>

P.S. I'm Worried about the Marsh Pit....We're on Spring Break, and we'll be lucky to have a crowd...

You`re out of luck. RebelRon goes nowhere without that red and black! ;)

i'm worried about the marsh pit to, theres a baseball game and that hurts us, and like tnvols23 said we're on spring break. i bet that will really hurt the Alcoa fans but they'll still be a few there. plus both teams need to quit talking smack, and we'll see who wins tomorrow night, it should be a good one.

Tom.....I'll be there no doubt....bringing Brewer and maybe Bell too.....Im trying to recruit some friggin people....I'm not worried about how the team will play, because I know they'll show up....but I'm worried about the Marsh Pit....Because I dont know how to call everyone up....